At 7:00 AM, my alarm went off. Debated if I should get up or not. Sleep prevailed.
At 9:06 AM, realizing I was late, I shot out of bed, cleaned my face, and ran out the door.
At 9:24 AM, I arrived at the bus stop and waited.
At 9:27 AM, a homeless man approached me and asked me for my name. I was polite. We shook hands. Gave him a dollar.
At 9:30 AM-ish, this homeless man tried to pull up my dress to see my underwear. I hit him and called him a "motherfucker." He ran away.
At 10:06 AM, I arrived for my massage therapy appointment.
At 11:25 AM, I walked to the local bookstore, found a magazine and book, and had lunch.
At 1:25 PM, I arrived home.
At 5:27 PM, I woke from my nap, had pizza, and fell in love with Slim Twig.
-aeg-
6.59.10.3